Thursday, November 28, 2013

YouTube, Man

Holla people of earth!

Today I am going to share something with you. I am addicted to this website called Youtube, perhaps you've heard of it. Phew, I'm glad I got that off my chest.  Anyways, my favourite "youtuber" is Kick the PJ. He makes magical, creative, British videos. Plus he also does awesome drawings and writes music. I love his Tiny Planet Explorer video and also his Backpack Jetpack video. His videos always inspire me to make something. He's just so darn creative. Also he's not bad on the eyes...wink wink. Well here's the picture....


I have a confession to make about this painting/drawing. I didn't actually do it today. I did it awhile ago. I feel bad about that, but I just couldn't make a drawing I like today.

I hope you have a lovely, wonderful, magical, incandescent, fun and exciting evening. NOT! hahah just kidding.
Hanna

P.S. I also like this video that PJ made.

No comments:

Post a Comment