Sunday, November 24, 2013

SKULLS

Hey there folks!

I bet you are wondering what I am obsessed with today. No, it's not real skulls or even drawing of skulls. It is one of the new songs from Bastille. I was thinking earlier today that I can't do this because I did my very first post about Bastille, but then I remembered, it's my own darn blog and I can do whatever I want. I am still obsessed with Bastille and there is nothing that can stop me. I like this song a lot and you should listen to it. Yes, I mean you!


I chose to do a sugar skull because of the line "a match is our only light, it's day of the dead, I'm Indiana Jones here" and also I really like what sugar skulls look like. It's lovely when two things you love come together and make something even better.

Well that's it for today.
Hanna

P.S. Here is the link to the song

No comments:

Post a Comment