Saturday, November 16, 2013

Everything is Embarrassing...

Yo!

When I came up with this blog idea I didn't know what direction it would take me in, but the more I think about it, the more it becomes about music. So yes I did another drawing of a musician. This time it is the super cool, Sky Ferreira. I first heard about her through Nylon magazine or possibly the Rookie Yearbook interview with her. I can't remember! I love her 80's revival and she has a really cool voice. Blah blah blah I'm obsessed with her and I need to buy her new album. There's this quote by John Green that I find becomes more accurate each day of my life, it goes, "some people have lives and some people have music". How true this is. I should do a post about John Green someday soon. Any who, here's the picture. 


I think I made her kind of look like a Tim Burton character, so I am quite pleased with this. And yes, adults suck and then you become one. I'm in the transition and it's not pretty.

Here's a few links to my favourite songs by Sky Ferreira: Everything is Embarrassing and Sad Dream

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment