Friday, November 15, 2013

She stabbed him in the back with lefty scissors!

If you can tell what movie I'm going to be talking about today then I applaud you, if not then what are you doing with your life?? The movie, of course, is Moonrise Kingdom which is directed by the genius Wes Anderson. I think I love this movie so much because of the precocious children, how everything is so dramatic and (obviously) the visuals. Everything fits so perfectly into the world of the movie. I want to read the books that Suzy packs with her! Sadly they do not exist. You can buy a notebook with the cover of "COPING WITH THE VERY TROUBLED CHILD" on etsy.


I did a silly painting of Sam meeting Suzy. I used acrylic paints and sharpie for this.

Well that's all I have for today... Go buy Moonrise Kingdom!
BYE!
Hanna

One more quote to end the post...
Sam: Sometimes I stick leaves on my hair. It helps cool your head down.
Suzy: Hmm. That's a good idea. It might also help if you didn't wear a fur hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment