Monday, December 2, 2013

No one can catch the mother fucking fox

Hello there.

Sorry for my absence over the last few days. I ran out of pages in my sketch book and it seemed to stall my creative brain. Also I didn't have internet for two days. Any who, today I would like to talk about an animal. Yes, you guessed right, it is a hamster. Ha! Just kidding it is the elusive fox. Have you noticed that they are every where now a days? Not literally, but in fashion and interior design and music (*cough cough* what does the fox say). My personal favourite fox themed thing is the movie Fantastic Mr. Fox. It is one of my all time favourite movies and it is directed by Wes Anderson, of course. I even have a Fantastic Mr. Fox Pinterest board, so you know I'm committed.


This isn't my favourite drawing I've ever done, but it will have to do for today.

That's all folks.
Hanna

P.S. The title of this blog post is a quote from the book Looking For Alaska by John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment