Thursday, December 5, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YA FILTHY ANIMAL

Hello!

Today it is time to talk about Christmas because I love it. Somethings I like about Christmas are: the songs, the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the family, the presents, the hot chocolate, the sweaters, the lights, the snow, the movies, the Santa, the elves, the food, the food, the pie and so much more. As I am typing this I am listening to the She & Him Christmas album and I am wearing an ugly Christmas sweater. I can't wait!!! I'm going to try and make some of my presents this year, so hopefully that will work out and no one hates what I make. Hahha how awkward would that be. It won't be as awkward as when I bought a stool for someone as a Secret Santa present though. That's always a comfort.


I used a computer to colour this drawing which is something kind of new. I wish I had a scanner to transfer my drawing because my phone isn't the best method.

Have a good day! I hope it snows soon.
Hanna

P.S. Fun fact about me: I end up puking every Christmas. I hope that doesn't happen this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment