Saturday, January 11, 2014

Doctor Who?

I'm back!

After a lovely, freezing holiday in my home town of Thunder Bay I am back with an internet connection and a new obsession. It is a little TV show known as Doctor Who. Perhaps you've heard of it? I decided to watch it finally because I was tired of perusing the "Geek" section on pinterest and not understanding the references. Also, I love Sherlock and it seemed that there was A LOT of cross over between the two fandoms. I don't know why I waited so long. I should have watched it sooner because it's great! I'm currently on season three, but I don't think I will be there for very long. I'm a little afraid to continue because I know that season 4 is emotionally traumatizing. Speaking of emotionally traumatizing... A few other news worthy things that are going on in my life are the third and final episode of Sherlock series three is going to be on tomorrow (I am not prepared) and I am also going to a university run Yule Ball. Wow. I'm really turning into a geek. 


This is a page from my sketchbook that I drew while watching Doctor Who. 

Au Revoir!
Hanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment