Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My crowning achievement is having the *pop* solo while singing Lollipop at school

Hey there. Yes the title of this post is true.

Right now I'm listening to this playlist and loving it. Girl groups from the sixties are wonderful. They make me wanna start my group with matching outfits and kick ass harmonies. Oh! and synchronized dance moves that involve doing various creative arm motions. Ahhhh a girl can dream. Anyways, I have done so more paintings so I thought I would share them as well. OHHH and also something else exciting is happening soon. I AM GOING TO SEE ARCTIC FUCKING MONKEYS!!!!! AHHHHHHHH THEY ARE SO AMAZING.


SOOo yaaaa. ARCTIC MONKEYS.

ARCTIC MONKEYS
ARCTIC MONKEYSSSSS

Other than that I think I'm done sharing.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment