Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pushing Up Daisies and Other Stuff

Bonjour.

Lately I have been watching a little show called "Pushing Up Daisies" and I LOVE IT. It stars the lovely Lee Pace (who plays Thranduil, which you already knew) and he is a pie maker who can wake the dead. The show is so weird and colourful and slightly morbid. It is a great combination. It seems like it was made for me. Sadly it only has two seasons :'( and I am almost done the second season. I haven't done an actual drawing for this because lately I haven't liked anything I have drawn so I am just going to post some pages from my sketchbook in which I reference the show.

In other news I am going to dye my hair red which should be interesting. I'm also listening to a playlist of Chromeo, Capital Cities, Vampire Weekend and MGMT so I'm feeling pretty funky. Which also reminds me of this picture I saw of the drums from an Arctic Monkeys show that said "THE FUNK MIGHT FRACTURE YOUR NOSE" and I just love that line so much. I will have to find a way to use it in my life.




I hope you sleep well tonight.

Hanna


No comments:

Post a Comment